Earlier this summer, Houzz Italy celebrated its second anniversary with an event recognizing its talented professional community, which has grown to more than 30,000 pros across 60 categories, including architects, interior designers, kitchen design and renovation experts and bath remodelers.
During the event, Houzz awarded the following professionals who distinguished themselves across the following five categories:
– Photo Excellence Award 2017: Didonè Comacchio Architects, awarded for the most saved photos to Houzz ideabooks.
– Review Excellence Award 2017: Tommaso Giunchi, awarded for the highest number of reviews on completed home projects.
– Collaboration Experience Award 2017: Patrizia Burato, awarded for the constant use of ideabooks as a collaborative tool with clients and colleagues.
– Community Excellence Award 2017: Officine Vittorio Colombo, awarded for the constant and valuable participation in the Advice section on Houzz Italia.
– Magazine Excellence Award 2017: Elisabetta Rizzato, awarded for the most read editorial ideabook with the title “16 bagni davvero bellissimi da cui prendere ispirazione” (16 bathrooms that will inspire you).
Here are a few photos from the celebration:
Houzz home pros accepting their awards
The Palazzina Appiani, which was originally constructed to host the family of the French emperor Napoleon, provided a beautiful location for the event.
Displayed throughout the gallery were the most popular photos saved to Houzz Italy ideabooks, featuring modern kitchens,